This section applies the Key Principles to reveal deeper insights into the nature of religious and spiritual beliefs.
This section will also include content from forthcoming books by author Steaphen Pirie. The extracts are generally in the form of question and answer dialogues, some of which will be as follows:
- Is there a God?
- Can we talk to God? Can we read or hear His word?
- Is God perfect and all-knowing? Will God save me?
- Is there a spiritual higher-power guiding me?
- What do the Key Principles say about Intelligent Design and Evolution?
- What do the Key Principles say about the blasphemous depictions of Muhammad?
- Why do many religions see sex as wrong and shameful?
- What should we use for a moral compass?
- Can I achieve enlightenment?
- Can I transcend my ego and achieve perfection?